1. Adaptability in the future of work and why this is important
2. Knowledge and Kindness will empower your leadership and make you a successful leader.
3. Your Attitude will determine your Altitude in overcoming fear and leading courageously.
1. You will learn successful steps to transition a career using the TACKLE method.
2. Why a growth mindset will help you in your new career and give you tools and strategies.
3. How your attitude to adapt to new environments is important to transitioning and being open to feedback to feedforward.
1. Adaptability is key to leadership and in navigating conflict and crisis.
2. The power of Communication is being open learning different tools and technology to engage your executive teams.
3. Empowering your team with building confidence and trust to overcome the crisis. Being able to be kind and be empathetic and understanding that people matter.
"Filipo has a great sense of humour plus decades of experience in top level sport as well as in peak human performance. Also love his journey going from top level sport being ex-Samoan rugby captain, to corporate, and now being in business. Filipo ran a series of high performance workshops with our Auckland, Hamilton, and Christchurch BNZ SME Hubs. Our team performances have really stepped up another gear in the past 3 months across all 3 teams, especially Auckland!"
" Thoroughly enjoyed Filipo session that was based on 'Tackling Change' with life after rugby. He was able to personally relate with the players from being a ex-professional Rugby player and being paid well for the game he loved and then realizing that there is life after rugby and the need to be ready for this, and bring awareness around the numerous factors that influence how long a Rugby career can last. The session was fun and the players were genuinely interested and engaging. "
"Thanks so much for sharing his insights with us. Highly relevant for our business, and lots of great feedback from the team here at Vend."
"We had the pleasure of having Filipo as a guest speaker in our AUT Certificate of Sport and Recreation lecture. His unique and engaging approach left a lasting impression on our students. Many of the students found it easy to relate to his stories and experiences."
" Filipo shared with us his personal story about how his father, a railway worker, made a brave decision to pick up the family and move from Auckland to Dunedin to pursue a better life. While in Dunedin, Filipo's father studied theology and became a role model for how hope, hard work, & education are pivotal in making dreams come true. Filipo followed his father's footsteps by breaking out of the norm, following his passion, and transforming his life."
" ... a very powerful Keynote that can save and change many people's lives...your message can reach a very large audience. It's not just professional athletes who struggle with mental illness and feelings of loss when its all over, it can be people who fail to get a promotion, people who get fired from a job."